The following terms are used in these General Terms and Conditions.
1.1 Nova Art Tattoo located at Lange Herenstraat 38 black in Haarlem, sole proprietorship run by Roxanne Horn, hereinafter referred to as Nova Art Tattoo.
1.2 Client: the natural person who gives Nova Art Tattoo an order to have a tattoo treated by Nova Art Tattoo or to whom Nova Art Tattoo supplies products or services.
1.3 Agreement: any agreement between Nova Art Tattoo and the Client for the delivery of products or services, including the application of a tattoo.
2.1 These General Terms and Conditions apply to all agreements between Nova Art Tattoo and the Client, whereby Nova Art Tattoo acts as (potential) seller and / or supplier of products and / or services. It is only possible to deviate from these General Terms and Conditions in writing and with the express consent of Nova Art Tattoo.
2.2 All deliveries of products and / or services by Nova Art Tattoo are without any exception delivered by, under contract, Nova Art Tattoo persons and never by the individually acting persons engaged by or on behalf of Nova Art Tattoo, such as guest tattoo artists.
2.3 The Client who enters into an Agreement with Nova Art Tattoo explicitly agrees with these General Terms and Conditions applied by Nova Art Tattoo
3. OWN RESPONSIBILITY AND RISK
3.1 All assignments from the Client to Nova Art Tattoo are provided under the Client’s own responsibility and at the Client’s own risk.
3.2 By instructing Nova Art Tattoo to apply a tattoo, the Client declares to be aware of all possible consequences of the treatment, including medical, psychological and social consequences. The Client is aware that the body ornaments applied by or on behalf of Nova Art Tattoo can never be removed completely or cosmetically.
3.3 By instructing Nova Art Tattoo to apply a tattoo, the Client also declares that he / she is in good health, does not suffer from any kind of allergy, hemophilia, diabetes, immune disorder, skin disorder or otherwise and is not contaminated with blood communicable diseases (such as HIV, hepatitis A, B or C or something similar) and that his / her treatment can in no way endanger the health of the Nova Art Tattoo employee or third parties.
3.4 The Client guarantees that he / she has the age of 16 or older and has carefully considered his / her decision to have a tattoo applied by Nova Art Tattoo.
3.5 In the event that the person who wishes to be treated by Nova Art Tattoo is between the ages of 16 and 18, the treatment / delivery by Nova Art Tattoo will only take place with written permission and in the presence of his or her parent or guardian. In that case, the parent / caregiver counts as the Client.
3.6 Nova Art Tattoo does not treat children under the age of 16 without the consent of the parent / guardian.
3.7 Nova Art Tattoo always has the right to ask the Client to show a valid proof of identity, to make copies and to keep it. If the Client does not show a valid proof of identity, Nova Art Tattoo has the right to refuse the assignment.
4.1 By instructing Nova Art Tattoo, the Client acknowledges that Nova Art Tattoo has an obligation of best efforts. Nova Art Tattoo will make every effort to achieve the intended result. Nova Art Tattoo can never guarantee that the intended result will actually be achieved. Nova Art Tattoo is not liable for failure to achieve the intended result or not fully, nor for damage that could arise as a result of treatment, unless it is established that the damage to him / her intention or gross negligence is to be due.
4.2 In the event that Nova Art Tattoo is found liable for any damage suffered by the Client, the compensation is limited to the amount that Nova Art Tattoo has charged the Client for the relevant delivery of products or services.
4.3 Any right to compensation lapses in any case insofar as the Client has not taken measures immediately after the occurrence of the damage to limit the damage or to prevent more or other damage, as well as not informing Nova Art Tattoo as soon as reasonably possible. has provided all relevant information.
4.4 Nova Art Tattoo stipulates all legal and contractual defences, which it can invoke to defend its own liability towards the Client.
Nova Art Tattoo only uses colours / dyes that have been checked and are under the control of the Ministry of Health, Welfare and Sport and the Consumer Inspection Service, as stipulated in the Commodities Act Decree on Tattoo Dyes.
6. APPLICABLE LAW / COMPETENT COURT
6.1 Dutch law is applicable to these General Terms and Conditions, as well as to all agreements to which the general terms and conditions apply or also apply.
6.2 Disputes between Nova Art Tattoo and the Client, arising from the agreements to which the general terms and conditions apply or are also applicable, will be settled exclusively by the competent court of the Court of Haarlem, unless Nova Art Tattoo is the claimant or requesting party. expressly opts for the competent court of the Client’s place of residence or location.
If and insofar as on the grounds of reasonableness and fairness or unreasonably onerous nature, any provision in these general terms and conditions cannot be invoked, that provision has as much content as possible in terms of content and scope, so that an appeal can be made to it be done.
8. FINAL PROVISION
Having Nova Art Tattoo put a tattoo is at your own risk at all times, both in the case of an oral and written agreement.
Don’t have a tattoo put:
- in places where you have undergone plastic surgery or radiation in the past year;
- on a scar that is less than a year old;
- in a place that was tattooed less than six weeks ago;
- in a place where a tattoo was lasered away less than three months ago;
- on irritated skin such as bumps, dark moles or swellings;
- if you are under the influence of alcohol or drugs;
- if you are allergic to tattoo materials or ink.
In addition, it is not recommended to have a tattoo put on if one of the following situations applies to you:
- blood clotting problems
- chronic skin disease
- reduced immunity
- cardiovascular abnormalities
- pregnancy or lactation
ADVICE FOR PEOPLE WITH DIABETES
- Make sure your hemoglobin A1c level and the overall blood glucose level of your blood are under control before you get tattooed. This reduces the chance that you will get a wound infection or inflammation during and after tattooing. To be sure of the right amount, you can puncture the best just before tattooing.
- In general: first discuss your plans for putting a tattoo with your treating physician.
ADVICE FOR PEOPLE WITH BLOOD-COOLING DISEASE AND PEOPLE USING ANTI-COOLING AGENTS
- If you have a blood clotting disease or use anticoagulants, your skin may bleed faster and bleed longer than with other people during tattooing. Large tattoos are not recommended to minimize the risk of major bleeding. If you still want a large tattoo, preferably have it put in several times.
- In general: first discuss your plans for putting a tattoo with your treating physician. Your doctor can best judge the status of your blood values.
ADVICE FOR PEOPLE WITH CHRONIC SKIN DISEASE
- In the case of a chronic skin disease (such as psoriasis or sarcoidosis in the skin), there is a chance that you will also develop your skin complaints in the place that you have tattooed. This is called the Koebner phenomenon. To reduce the chance of this, it is not recommended to have a tattoo applied at times when your skin disease is very active. And preferably do not have a tattoo put on places where your skin disease often occurs.
- If you have ever had melanomas (skin cancer), or if this occurs in your family, it is recommended that you do not have a tattoo. On the tattooed skin, new melanomas are more difficult to detect at an early stage.
- In general: first discuss your plans for putting a tattoo with your treating physician.
RECOMMENDATIONS FOR PEOPLE WITH A RESISTANCE TO FIST OR MEDICINES WHICH MAY WEAKEN THE PROTECTION SYSTEM
- Even if work is carried out safely and hygienically, you run a risk of infection when you apply a tattoo. If you have an immune disorder (this includes leukemia) or you use medication that can weaken the immune system, this risk is increased. Always discuss your plans for putting a tattoo with your treating doctor first.
ADVICE FOR PEOPLE WITH A HEART OR VASCULAR DISEASE
- If you have a cardiovascular disease, there is a risk that you will end up with endocarditis (an infection on the inner wall of the heart). Because of this risk, it is not recommended to have a tattoo put on if you do not have your heart disease optimally under control.
- In general: always discuss your plans for putting a tattoo with your treating doctor first.
ADVICE FOR PREGNANT AND LACTATING WOMEN
- Do not take a tattoo if you are pregnant or breastfeeding. Not all risks associated with tattooing for pregnant women are known. In addition, if you get an infection as a result of the tattoo, you are not allowed to use certain medicines to combat the infection, because of the risk for your (unborn) child.
- The aftercare treatment is given at the end of your tattoo.
- The tattoo is settled on the day itself.